09/2017NEW The marbled crayfish genome version (v0.4) is now available for BLAST search and in the Apollo Genome Browser.
05/2017We will attend the 10th Arthropod Genomics Symposium at the Eck Institute for Global Health in June 2017.
02/2017The latest research results for the marbled crayfish genome and methylome projects were recently presented on the BioGenomics 2017 conference in Washington, DC.
04/08/2016You can now contact the team at email@example.com
- Marbled crayfish at conferences:
- 10th Arthropod Genomics Symposium (06/2017), Indiana (USA)
- BioGenomics2017 - Global Biodiversity Genomics Conference (02/2017), Washington, D.C. (USA)
- International Association of Astacology XXI Symposium (09/2016), Madrid (Spain)
- Genome Science 2016 (08/2016), Liverpool (UK)
- New Model Systems for Linking Evolution and Ecology (05/2016), Heidelberg (Germany)
- 9th Arthropod Genomics Symposium (06/2015), Kansas (USA)
- Marbled crayfish media highlights:
- Stuttgarter Zeitung (04.02.2017): Böses Krebsgen aus, gutes Gen an?
- ARD Paarduell (04.03.2016): Marmorkrebs in German television
- Sueddeutsche Zeitung (05.11.2015): Der Krebs, der aus der Kaelte kam
- DKFZ (02.11.2015): Ein Krebs fuer die Krebsforschung
- DKFZ (02.11.2015): A Cray-ative Solution for Cancer Research
- Science News (26.08.2015): Crayfish create a new species of female superclones
Welcome to the marbled crayfish genome server. Here you will find various resources for the marbled crayfish genome. This is a project of the Division of Epigenetics in the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ).
Make sure to follow us on twitter @dkfzEpigenetics